Monday, July 25, 2011

Walk at the Park

Thankfulness will come later today...um...just a little later today.  I had to post this video of Miss Rose.  She did this once before when we had our hot tub.  We were in the hot tub and the jets were off so the water was calm and flat.  She got up on the top and then wanted to come over and visit us on the other side.  It was like watching a child stumble and fall on their knees...I knew what was going to happen, but I couldn't do anything to stop it.  She "walked" out onto the water and took a nose dive.  She came up sputtering and looking around to see who pulled the floor out from under her.  


Today we took her to Trinity park to see the ducks and geese.  Robin found some bread and was feeding the geese.  One goose got close enough for Robin to touch so Rosie went over to see what that bird was all about.  The goose swam away and Rosie wanted to follow...again I knew what was gonna happen, but I couldn't do anything to stop it.  Here's the video.
this made my day!
Love and sunshine to you
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment