Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thankfulness...Day 120

silver lining...I got to chunk potatoes at beautifully decorated houses and then drive away.  Actually the Bug and my nephew chunked the potatoes and I was the getaway driver.  A couple of years ago my aunt introduced me to this new tradition.  The potato is wrapped with a poem about Christmas lights bringing good cheer.  You toss the wrapped potato in a yard that lifts your Christmas spirits.  We had a couple of places on the list that we KNEW deserved to be potatoed...but it was the surprise houses that made the trip.  Here are a few snapshots from the evening.  The candy sprinkle tree house was my favorite...a tad overdone...but my favorite nine the less.
to the moon and back,
Sarah
Nesting dolls...and a nativity...totally potatoed!

pic snapped from under the candy sprinkle cotton candy tree.
I am in love ans they are potatoed!

If you look VERY closely you can see the Bug at the center of the trees

I mean...the pics cannot do these trees justice.  They are sooooooo amazing!

My nephew loved potatoing this house....
it has an "A" for his name,

And you get a bevo...and you get a bevo...Everybody get a bevo.
Too funny....and yes potatoed.

No comments:

Post a Comment