Monday, April 8, 2013

Lifescouts!

Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real world experiences online.  It originated on Tumblr...so people are encouraged to "reblog" the badges they have and share stories about the badges they have earned.  I have decided to take part, but I don't have a Tumblr...but I figure my blog is as good a place as any to share my "life badges." I would love it if my friends and family reading about this would take part also.  Every month has a new theme...and this has been going on since January.  I think I will take on a month at a time to try and get caught up.  I haven't looked at all the badges, but I hope to find at least a couple that I can complete to add new badges to my collection.  As I understand this...if you have done what it says on the the badge in your life it is yours to collect...you don't have to do it now to earn the badge.  I like this...because...I have seen the Mona Lisa...but I probably won't get to see her again in my life.  

So that's all I wanted to share for today...check out the tumblr and see how many "life badges" you have!



To the moon and back,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment