Monday, April 8, 2013

March 25-31 Week in Review

This week was so much fun.  I didn't have chemo...my sweet babies were in town for Easter...and I got to spend two fabulous days with both sides of my family!  I love getting to hear about things that happened as they were growing up.  Easily the most interesting story was about when my dad was home alone and had fallen asleep on the couch when a group of people broke into the house and milled about.  He said they left without taking anything...he was alone...on the couch (with no blanket)...and someone broke into his house!!!!! I can't even count the number of times I would lay paralyzed under the covers thinking there were definitely people in my house (I was never right)...and all this time my dad had braved people ACTUALLY being in his house...EEK!  Oh well that is a tad off subject.  Here are the pics from Easter weekend.


I love this "Camera Man" my aunt and uncle made it out of all sorts of vintage camera equipment!


I love my little hearth covered in flying pigs.


This is a strange little piggie bank...ummm...buggie bank? pibbit bank?

Tiny Batman had a big time at my pulmonologist's office.  


All my favorite little people looking for creepy crawlers!


I am the perfect place to hide an egg!


same hiding place different day!


So those are the pics from two weeks ago...enjoy!
To the moon and back,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment