Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thankfulness...Day 48

Today I am thankful for pajama days with Robin...30 day drawing challenges that facilitate conversation between Robin and me...three toed sloths...and yummy dinners that I make from scratch (you won't see me be thankful for this one very often).  


Today Robin actually took her shower tonight and changed from one set of pajamas into another (clean) set of pajamas.  These are her absolute FAVORITE days...really and truly I should try to give her at least one day like this a month.  I got dressed for about 2 hours and went to the grocery store.  It was really nice to shop without my preteen in tow.  She tried my quiche tonight...she was not a fan...direct quote..."There are too many things going on in my mouth.  I mean I could see where other people might like it Mom."  I guess that will have to do.  I told her I would try to find a recipe with fewer ingredients to please her easily overwhelmed mouth.  Oh well I tried.
See Kristen mine overflowed too...and I bought the deep dish pie crust.

lovely little trees...ready to be dismembered for the quiche.
Quote of the day:  I saw this quote on pinterest but I thought it needed a little oompf from picnik!


No comments:

Post a Comment