Friday, October 7, 2011

Just a little update

Good Morning,


Because my CA-125 was up another 50 points from the last treatment I got a call from Dr. Cloven. She wants to schedule a laparoscopy in about 3 weeks (she wants to make sure I am completely recovered from treatment). It will be a small 3 incision, general anesthetic, outpatient procedure. I will need about a week to recuperate. She will put in a camera and try to find where the cancer cells are hiding. If she can't find anything she will take washings to look for microscopic cells. After that we will make a decision on what to do going forward. I am stressed about this, so I am not really noticing how icky I feel from the treatment. Nothing like the thought of yet another surgery to put things into perspective.
Please keep sending prayers and thoughts to the big Guy upstairs. I need all the good juju I can get to help me through each new step of this million step treatment process. The outcome is all that matters...I want to be here for a long time and if this is the next step to get 

me to that place...BRING IT ON!


Quotes for this part of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment