Friday, December 30, 2011

489

Alright...now we know for sure that Topotecan is not doing its job.  So I have an appointment with Dr. Cloven today to discuss where to go from here.  She promises that there are as many chemo drugs as there are stars in the sky.  The trick is finding which one of these drugs will work to stall my cancer.  I am hopeful that this time will be the time we find that drug.  That is the doctor's job...they need to focus on my meds...and whether or not they are working.  My job is to enjoy everyday.  My job is to take some of the worry off the faces of all the people I love.  So starting today I am going to work very hard to project what I want to feel...even if I don't quite feel it.  Fake it 'til you make it...right?!?  I'll post another update once we meet with the doc.  I think I will be looking into heading to MD Anderson to see what they might be able to do for me.  It is a research hospital...so maybe they will have some new treatment for me to try.  For now...I'm working on keeping my head up.  Have a great day.
To the moon and back,
Sarah
quote of the day,





No comments:

Post a Comment