Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thankfulness...Day 114

Today I am thankful for quiet mornings with my puppy, when I have plenty of time to enjoy my coffee and just be for a minute.  So much about this season is hustle and bustle.  Hurry up...get here...go there...buy this...pay for that! This morning not a single one of those things are on my mind.  I have gingerbread latte creamer and mug that warms my hands.  I am sitting in my corner of my most comfortable sofa...listening to my dad get ready for church and my mom measure walls, while she stresses about how the Bug's birthday furniture will fit in her room.  Today I refuse to stress about any of that.  The Bug picked out the bed and other furniture she wants to have and somehow it WILL fit.  That is all I need to know.  We will figure out exactly how it will fit once it is here.  One thing I have learned over the last year or so...there is no point stressing over what I can't control.  SO there you have it.  I am enjoying the calm of the morning...and I am thankful that today I opened my eyes, and I have another day above ground!
Enjoy the day friends!
To the Moon and Back,
Sarah
Thought of the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment