Monday, September 5, 2011

thankfulness...Day 69

Today I am thankful for holidays!  Robin and I are enjoying the bliss of an uninterrupted pajama day.  We are all caught up on "Project Runway" and "Tanked."  I would love to have a tank built into my fireplace.  How cool would it be to look into my fireplace and see some super cool tropical fish swimming around.  I also thought I would take this opportunity to update the blog.  School is really taking it out of me on a daily basis.  I start the day with great intentions of blogging my thankfulness thought that night...but come 8:00 I am usually asleep somewhere in the house.  So once again I am going to make an effort to blog a thankful thought each day.  We'll see!


Love to everybody!
Sarah


Quote of the day...I should really try to remember this!

No comments:

Post a Comment