Thursday, September 8, 2011

thankfulness...day 70

Today I am thankful for my computer and my mom.  I have chemo today (BLAH)...but I also get to spend some quality time with mi madre and also spend some quality time with my macbook.  
the love affair I have with this machine is so fulfilling!


I found Reese's Rainbow during chemo two cycles ago...
yuppers...I'm a link go on...click me, you know you want to!!


and I always find awesome stuff on pinterest. So today shouldn't be any different.
and here is a link to the most amazing virtual bulletin board on the interwebs!
  
Hopefully I will get some answers from my doctor about my mystery bruises...the pain in my hands and feet...the pimples that appear all over my scalp one week post treatment...and the nausea that I am not supposed to have but do anyway.  I will also get my FMLA paperwork filled out and ask about a handicap tag (I still don't think I deserve one...but my mom and dad want me to ask anyway).  I just have to remember 1mt1mt...this will all be over soonish (April...I will be chemo free!!!!!!!!!)  Have a great day friends!
love and sunshine
Sarah


quote of the day...must remember this!


No comments:

Post a Comment