Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankfulness...day 101

Today I am thankful for unexpected sussies.  I have such amazing people at work.  They just show up sometimes with little gifts to brighten another person's day.  This month alone I received Aloe infused socks, a rainbow photo frame, A Mary Engelbreit calendar, 3 bottles of nail polish, all the necessary tools to give myself a home pedicure, several different boxes of candy, a jar of pecan pumpkin butter, an amazing pumpkin head man to hold candy, an amazing houseplant, and last but not least 2 fabulous rolls of Duck Tape.  It's like christmas every week before treatment.  Now that I have treatment every week...that's right...sussies every week.  Whoop..whoop...I love presents.  Well that's all....I am thankful for the people at work who make chemo not so terrible. 
To the moon and back.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment