Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankfulness...Day 110



I know this skips a few days...but I have all the other days started...just not finished...story of my life.
Ha...that's funny...I am notorious for starting things and losing interest before they are compete.  UM...BTW cancer cells your obliteration is a project I intend to finish...so don't put your feet up...don't call your friends over to party.  I will keep fighting.  Some days are harder than others, but even on the hard days I still fight.  I posted a little request on Facebook and here are the responses I received!


                                                 
thanks you guys...I had already sort of decided.  The chemo grow was makeing me more and more disgusted.  So Away we go....
goodbye stupid looking brittle fine gray psychosis of its own hair.
Hello $6 rainbow hat from Walgreen's, and I have about 15 more that are all adorable, cute, and warm


So here is the finished project.  Nice huh.  This all leads up to my thankulness thought for today.


I am thankful that I have perfect circle head...no lumps, bumps, or odd freckles so I am happy to say I can rock bald.  I do have a small flat spot on the back of my head.  I think that might just be proof somebody dropped me on my noggin.  It would explain sooooo much.  So here I am again...bald and actually more comforted by what I see in the mirror than I have been in such a long time.  Kristen...I did this for you partially...I know how much you love a bald head!


to the moon and back my friends,
Sarah
pics of the day
before

another before..I could make my hair do stuff like this without gel.

after....yup I'm totally a sweet cute bald penguin.

wait...how did this get here...I am not Uncle Fester!

and here is a Pee Wee quote for good measure!
click on the words to find more of this artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment