Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankfulness...Day 92

Aw man...I'm about 12 hours late again.  Oh well.  Yesterday I was thankful for extended family.  My aunt, cousin and tiny baby cousin came over from Dallas yesterday.  I was pretty wiped out by the time they arrived.  I am not bouncing back as quickly as I would like from this past treatment.  I am also struggling a bit with dizziness.  Lovebug, my parents and I made the trek to church and I had to spend most of the service seated because my head felt swimmy.  I think maybe I am just not able to replace the fluids in my body fast enough so the light headed feelings might be from dehydration.  I napped off and on during the visit, but for the portions when I was awake, I had a great time.  I think at some point...maybe even this coming weekend we are going to get together to make some stuff.  I like making things...Anne likes making things...the rest of my family will be out of town...so hopefully we will be able to craft together.  So there you go...yesterday I was thankful for crafty extended family members.
to the moon and back
Sarah
Quote of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment